Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Drops in the Bucket

So for those of you who have been following my bucket list progress, I have good news to share! I can now cross off another item from the list. The other day my mage picked up his new and sexy tabard from the mailbox. That's right, after many long and boring hours farming for rep and honor I was finally able to get 25 tabards! This makes the second item from my bucket list that I have gotten, with the first being Hail to the Chef.

I am still working on the rest of my list and with any luck loremaster will be the next one I can cross off. I am currently 117/140 quests complete in icecrown and that is the last one that I need to finish. The only problem is that I am reaching the point in icecrown where the remaining quests are all group quests and worse yet, they are phased, which is a huge pain to get a group for. I am also working on getting exalted with 40 factions on my mage as well. I started getting a lot of rep while farming for tabards, mounts, and vanity pets. I am at 34/40 at the moment and it seems that all of my easy faction grinds are out of the way so I am left with some difficult grinds ahead of me. Fun times ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment