Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tidying up the place

As some of you may have noticed I added a few new things to the blog like the about me and faq sections under the banner. Well today I finally joined the millions of people on Twitter. That's right Jed can now be found on Twitter! My Twitter link can be found here as well as on the Twitter gadget on the sidebar. So if you are a blogger on Twitter and are looking to follow a really cool guy...then you should follow someone else BUT if you are bored enough to want to follow me clearly I am powerless to stop it. I am always looking to make my blog more interesting so if any of you awesome readers have any tips please feel free to send them my way.

Well now that the tidying up is done, let's move on to some WoW fun. I can now cross off another item from my bucket list. I am now officially Loremaster Jedem! That's right be in awe of my sheer awesomeness...or pity my sheer stubborness and refusal to give up on getting it done. All I have to say is that Icecrown sucks as a questing zone. Way too many group quests at the end for my tastes but I got lucky and found a guildee who also was trying to finish up the zone for his northrend loremaster so we 2 manned all the group quests. Who needs tanks and heals when you can use MAGE POWAH!? Between his arcane mage and my frost mage we killed things so fast that mobs were still standing after they died because their brains hadnt processed that they were dead already. Was good times and now I am on to the remaining things on the list. I wonder if I could talk the Lich King into just dropping dead at my feet so I can cross that one off? Guess only time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. Grats on Loremaster! I don't have it :( Want it but.. I'm too lazy.

    ReplyDelete