Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Fun

Today those of us with loved ones celebrate the day with chocolate, roses, gold, money, and many other odd and unusual things. For those of you with out a significant other, today is referred to as "single awareness day" and you may or may not hate today. For those of you who don't care to celebrate the day...today is the 14th.

I decided to give my lovely lady something unusual and a little more creative then just jewelry. I enlisted the aid of the very talented artist, the awesome Vidyala from Manalicious, to help me with this task. She created a postcard sized watercolor of my fiance's warlock and I gotta tell you...it turned out even more awesome then I thought. I gave it to my fiance early because I wanted to surprise her with it and I didn't want to wait for the 14th to come around. Here is what it looks like:




Happy Valentine's Day to those of you who are in the mood for it and for everyone else...Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day, Jed, and Jed's Fiancee. I'm glad you guys both liked it. It was a very original Valentine's Day gift - I think more people should get them! But I might be biased. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU BOTH ARE WIN

    Seriously, I can't stop grinning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vid: I am just glad that I was in your livestream when you mentioned that you were taking commissions again because it really turned out great.

    Grim: Thanks a lot. My lovely lady LOVED it. Was a huge surprise for her.

    ReplyDelete